Cycle touring map Elbe cycle path between Riesa and Dečin
Cycle tour guide with Elbe cycle path with Saxon Wine Route Pirna-Posta to Diesbar-Seußlitz and Saxon Wine Trail.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: SK-Set-05
The cycle touring map set describes the section of the Elbe cycle path on both sides of the Elbe from the industrial city of Riesa to the Czech Republic according to Dečin. Two overviews show the sheet sections from the overall map, which are presented in 21 individual sheets. There are city maps of Meissen, Radebeul, Dresden-Altstadt, Pillnitz and Pirna in larger format, and maps of the Saxon wine trail are included.
Between Rathen and Königstein and from Schmilka to Dĕčín the cycle path is only on the left side of the Elbe. Some cycle routes in the national park Saxon Switzerland, to the Dresden Elbe slopes and to the Lößnitz are also registered.
|Info's||Cycling tour guide with 21 single sheets|
|Edition||1. Edition / 2016|
|Scale||1 : 33 000|
|Publisher||Sächsische Kartographie Dresden|
The cycling map set describes the section of the Elbe cycle path on both sides of the river from the industrial city of Riesa on the Elbe to the Czech Republic according to Dečin.
- Albrechtsburg Castle and Meissen Cathedral
- Meissen Porcelain Manufactory
- Wineries in the Spaargebirge with the view of the Bosel
- City center of Radebeul-Altkötzschenbroda
- State Winery Wackerbarth Castle
- Observatory and Karl-May-Museum Radebeul
- Lößnitzgrund with the narrow-gauge railroad to Moritzburg
- Winery Hoflößnitz with wine museum
- Baroque castle Seußlitz
- Funicular railroad and the suspension railroad in Loschwitz
- New Wachwitz Castle with the Rhododendron Park
- Pillnitz Castle
- Old town of Pirna with the Sonnenstein fortress and the town museum
- Richard Wagner sites in Graupa / Pirna
- Bastion view over the health resort Rathen
- Fortress Königstein
- Castle in Dĕčín with museum