Data protection information
1. Information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we will inform you about how we handle your personal data when you use our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) is Ursula Tschierlei, Siedlerweg 5, 01809 Heidenau, Germany, Tel.: 03529511954,E-Mail: email@example.com. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential contents (e.g. orders or inquiries to the responsible person), this website uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string "https://" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
When using our website for informational purposes only, i.e. when you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the data that your browser sends to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time of access
- Amount of sent data in bytes
- Source/reference from which you reached the page
- Used Browser
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if necessary: in anonymized form)
Processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files subsequently if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
To make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser the next time you visit us (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information to an individual extent, such as browser and location data and IP address values. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie.
Insofar as personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO in order to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the site visit.
We may cooperate with advertising partners who help us to make our Internet offer more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). If we work with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for each browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Please note that if cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be limited.
4) Contact us
Personal data is collected when contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, an additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after the final processing of your request. This is the case if it can be concluded from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified and provided that there are no legal obligations to retain data.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
In accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide us with this information for the purpose of executing a contract or opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the above mentioned address of the responsible person. We store and use the data you provide us with for the purpose of contract processing. After complete processing of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial law retention periods and deleted after these periods have expired, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or a legally permitted further use of data has been reserved by us, about which we will inform you accordingly below.
6) Data processing for order processing
6.1 In order to process your order, we work together with the following service provider(s), who support us in whole or in part in the execution of concluded contracts. Certain personal data will be transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery within the scope of contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. Your payment data will be passed on to the assigned credit institute within the scope of the payment processing, as far as this is necessary for the payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will explicitly inform you about this below. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
6.2 Use of payment service providers (payment service providers)
If you pay via PayPal, we will pass on your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal") as part of the payment processing. The data will be passed on in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and only to the extent necessary for payment processing. You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may still be entitled to process your personal data, if this is necessary for the contractual payment processing.
- Amazon Payments
7) Online marketing
Use of Google AdWords conversion tracking
This website uses the online advertising program "Google AdWords" and, in the context of Google AdWords, the conversion tracking of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). We use the Google Adwords service to draw attention to our attractive offers on external websites with the help of advertising material (so-called Google Adwords). In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. In this way, we pursue the interest to show you advertising that is of interest to you, to make our website more interesting for you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on an AdWords ad served by Google. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer system. These cookies usually expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not expired, Google and we can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. As a result, cookies cannot be tracked through the websites of AdWords customers. The information collected through the conversion cookie is used to compile conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted in to conversion tracking. Customers are told the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users. If you do not wish to participate in tracking, you can block this usage by disabling the Google Conversion Tracking cookie from your web browser under User Preferences. You will then not be included in the conversion tracking statistics. We use Google Adwords because of our legitimate interest in targeted advertising in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Google LLC with headquarters in the USA is certified for the us-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which guarantees the compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
- Google Universal Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including the shortened IP address) is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
This website uses Google Analytics exclusively with the extension "_anonymizeIp()", which ensures anonymization of the IP address by shortening it and excludes the possibility of direct personal reference. Through the extension, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. In these exceptional cases, this processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization and marketing purposes.
On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide us with further services related to website and internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
9) Tools and others
9.1 Google reCAPTCHA
On this website we also use the reCAPTCHA feature of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). This function is primarily intended to distinguish whether an entry is made by a natural person or is improperly made by machine and automated processing. The service includes the sending of the IP address and any other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service to Google and is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in determining the individual willingness of actions on the Internet and the prevention of misuse and spam.
9.2 Google Maps
On our website we use Google Maps (API) from Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Maps is a web service for displaying interactive (land) maps to visually present geographic information. By using this service, our location will be displayed to you and any approach will be made easier.
Already when you call up those sub-pages in which the Google Maps map is integrated, information about your use of our website (such as your IP address) is transmitted to Google servers in the USA and stored there. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you have to log out before activating the button. Google stores your data (even for users who are not logged in) as user profiles and evaluates them. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f DSGVO on the basis of Google's legitimate interest in the insertion of personalized advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
9.3 Google Web Fonts
This site uses web fonts provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google") for uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you use must connect to Google's servers. This enables Google to know that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest in the sense of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your browser does not support Web Fonts, a standard font from your computer will be used.
10) Rights of the data subject
10.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the person responsible for processing your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right of access in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have a right of access to your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, opposition to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it was not collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on you, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees provided under Art. 46 DPA when your data is transferred to third countries;
- Right of rectification under Art. 16 DPA: You have the right to have incorrect data relating to you corrected without delay and/or to have your incomplete data stored by us completed;
- Right to deletion in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO are met. However, this right does not apply in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to limit processing in accordance with Art. 18 of the DPA: you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data for as long as the accuracy of your data which you dispute is verified, if you refuse to have your data deleted on account of unauthorised data processing and instead request the limitation of the processing of your data, if you require your data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, after we no longer require this data after the purpose has been achieved, or if you have lodged an objection on grounds of your particular situation, as long as it has not yet been established that our legitimate reasons outweigh the objection;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or limitation of processing vis-à-vis the controller, the controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification, erasure or limitation of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients.
- Right to data transferability in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consents granted in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke at any time with future effect any consent to the processing of data once granted. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned, unless further processing cannot be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation;
- right to appeal pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO: If you believe that the processing of personal data relating to you is in breach of the DPA, you have the right - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are resident, your place of work or the place where the alleged breach occurs.
10.2 RIGHT OF OBJECTION
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN THE CONTEXT OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS DUE TO OUR PREDOMINANT LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR SPECIAL SITUATION. IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN PROVE THAT THERE ARE COMPELLING REASONS FOR PROCESSING WORTHY OF PROTECTION WHICH OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT MARKETING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH MARKETING. YOU MAY EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
11)Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law). After expiry of the period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted if it is no longer required for the fulfilment or initiation of the contract and/or if we have no justified interest in further storage.