Hiking guide Adersbacher Felsenstadt
Sights in Olomouc, Pardubice, Hradec Králové, Litomyšl as well as walks through the Adersbach rock town, in the Eagle Mountains and the Old Father Mountains are described.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: BUE-64
The selected migrations in the hiking guide Adersbacher rock city/eagle mountains & old father mountains of the travel book Karhu publishing house presents a mountain world in Eastern Bohemia, Silesia and Moravia, which is very little known in Germany:
- 43 hikes on 1.025 km through eastern Bohemia and Moravia
- 250 km of trails from Olomouc to Hradec Králové
- on foot through the Adersbacher-Weckelsdorfer rocks, Braunauer walls, the Heuscheuergebirge, Adlergebirge & Altvatergebirge
- interesting cities: Olomouc, Pardubice, Hradec Králové, Ostrava, Pardubice, Litomyšl
- Castles & chateaus: Kravare, Nové Město nad Metuji, Velké, Losiny, Opočno, Hradec nad Moravici, Potštejn, Sovinrc, Bouzov Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
The Braunau Mountains and the Heuscheuergebirge have rocky areas as we know them from the Saxon-Bohemian Switzerland. Large lonely forest areas await the hiker in the Altvatergebirge and the Adlergebirge. Beautiful towns, castles and chateaus, including the Litomyšl Castle, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, can be visited. A special feature for tourists interested in military history are the buildings of the Czech defense line in the Orlické Mountains and around Kralicky. The region in the Altvater Mountains around the peak Praděd is a popular winter sports area. A lot of information is collected on 336 pages and guarantees a very good travel preparation.
You can find more information about Altvatergebirge & Adlergebirge
|Titel||Hiking guide & travel guide: Adersbacher Felsenstadt, Adlergebirge and Altvatergebirge |
|Info's||332 pages with overview maps|
|Format||120 x 190 mm|
|Authors||Sabine Flöry & Jörg Schaar|
The hiking guide from the publisher Reisebuch-Karhu presents in detail the landscapes, culture and traditions of the mountain world in East Bohemia, Silesia and Moravia
It is divided into four parts:
1. introduction - general information über country and people
2. travel section with destinations, castles & Schlösser, sights, nature parks, churches ....
3. hiking section: description of the hiking areas with routes, route information and maps.
- Adersbach-Weckelsdorfer Felsenstadt and Heuscheuer – 10 hikes
- Adler Mountains and Glatzer Schneeberg – 9 hikes
- Altvatergebirge and Moravian-Silesian Region – 12 hikes
- Hiking around Olomouc, Pardubice and Hradec Králové – 12 hikes
4. Info section with addresses - &opening times
- Guests, restaurants, cafes
- Shopping facilities
- Sports facilities