Hiking guide on Rübezahl path
Hikes past sandstone rocks of the Saxons- and Bohemian Switzerland, over heights of the southern Upper Lusatia up to mountains of the Iser and Riesengebirge are described.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: BUE-43
The hiking guide describes the international hiking trail through the border area of Germany, the Czech Republic and Poland. It begins at the Elbe in Bad Schandau and ends in the Braunau mountains in the Adersbach rock town.
The description of the Sudeten Mountains as border mountains provides numerous suggestions for cycling and hiking tours.
|Titel||Hiking and cycling tours on the Rübezahl cycle path|
|Info's||152 pages, four-colour throughout|
|Format||125 x 195 mm, Paperback|
The Rübezahl Cycle Path runs for around 250 km from the imposing sandstone cliffs of Saxon Switzerland, through Bohemian Switzerland and the Schluckenauer Zipfel, on through Saxon and Polish Upper Lusatia, the Friedländer Zipfel, to the Iser and Riesengebirge mountains and into the Waldenburg mountains.
"On the way on the Rübezahlradweg" the following chapters are described:n the Königsbrücker Heide
- Saxon Switzerland from Bad Schandau to Hinterhermsdorf
- Bohemian Switzerland from Zeidler to Schönlinde
- Bohemian Netherlands from Teichstatt to Niedergrund
- Saxon Upper Lusatia from Waltersdorf to Zittau
- Polish Upper Lusatia - Reichenauer Zipfel
- Friedländer Zipfel from Kunnersdorf to Neustadt an der Tafelfichte
- Jizera Mountains from the table spruce to Jakobsthal
- Giant Mountains from Schreiberhau via Krummhübel to the Grenzbaudenpass
- Waldenburg uplands from Oppau to Schönberg in Silesia
- Aderspach rock town in the Braunau mountains