Hiking map backside Saxon Switzerland sheet 2
Hiking areas around the Sebnitz district Hinterhermsdorf with the upper reaches of the Kirnitzsch, the valley Großer Zschand, with Arnstein and Kleinsteinhöhle Cave.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: SK09
The cycling map shows one of the most beautiful, extensive and quietest hiking areas around the Sebnitz district Hinterhermsdorf with the upper reaches of the Kirnitzsch and the valley Großer Zschand. On the map sheet are the districts Ottendorf, Saupsdorf, Hinterhermsdorf of Sebnitz. In Bohemian Switzerland these are the villages Mezná (Stimmersdorf), Vysoká Lipa (Hohenleipa) and Jetřichovice (Dittersbach).
The popular hiking destinations such as Arnstein, Kleinstein Cave, Zeughaus, Neumann Mill Bush Mill, Waldhusche, Kirnitz Gorge with the boat ride on the Upper Lock, Prebisch Gate, Gabriel Steig and the boat ride in the Wild Gorge and the Edmund Gorge of Kamenice can be found on the hiking map.
On the back of the hiking map you can find tourist information.
|Info's||Cycling map - weatherproof- tearproof - with GPS|
|Scale||1 : 15 000|
|Publisher||Sächsische Kartographie Dresden|
Interesting and worth seeing
- Hinterhermsdorf with Upper Lusatian half-timbered houses
- Technical monument Neumannmühle in the Kirnitzschtal
- Gondola ride on the upper lock of the Kirnitzsch Gorge with a detour to the Königsplatz viewing point (437 m above sea level)
- Boat trip on the Wild Gorge and the Edmund Gorge of the Kamenice
- Village Jetřichovice
- Schauenstein rock castle
Hiking and cycling tours
- On the rafting route of the Kirnitzsch
- To the Felsenburg Arnstein
- To the rear robbery castle
- On the Gabriel Climb from Mezní Louka to the Prebisch Gate in Bohemian Switzerland
- to the Weifbergturm in Hinterhermsdorf
- On the Eisenach-Budapest long-distance hiking trail
Further information on the Rear Saxon Switzerland can be found here.