Hiking map Hinterhermsdorf / Saxon Switzerland
Hiking map Hinterhermsdorf in the Rear Saxon Switzerland with Kirnitzschtal, Weifberg, Wachberg, Saupsdorf
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: BWK-15
The main content of the Böhm hiking maps is the area around Hinterhermsdorf, which is bordered on the northern edge by the Wachberg, the state border and the Weifberg. In the south the sheet reaches to the Raumberg and the Kirnitzsch near Hinterdittersbach (Bohemia). The western edge is formed by the village of Saupsdorf and the Raumberg. In the east, the Weißbach valley and the upper lock of the Kirnitzsch can be seen.
The maps are characterized by a detail and the hiker will find details such as caves, forest markings, etc. In each map is hidden a "hiking girl".
|Format||63 x 52 cm|
|Edition||4. Edition 2013|
|Scale||1 : 10 000|
|Publisher||Cartographic publisher Rolf Böhm|
Interesting and worth seeing
- Hinterhermsdorf with Umgebindehäuser
- Neumannmühle in the Kirnitzschtal as a technical monument
- Obere Schleuse with detour to Königsplatz (437 m ü. NN), a viewpoint
- Trip to Böhmen to the rock castle Schauenstein or to punt on the Wild and Edmunds Gorge of the Kamenice
Hiking and cycling tours
- On the trail of the rivers along the Kirnitzsch
- To the rock castle Arnstein and to the rear Raubschloss
- To the Prebisch Gate in Bö hmische Schweiz
- Excursion to the Weifbergturm in Hinterhermsdorf
You can find more information on Hintere Sächsische Schweiz here.