The map sheet with bridle paths shows the Westlausitz landscape conservation area. The places Haselbachtal, Burkau, Bischofswerda (northern districts) Panschwitz-Kuckau, Rammenau and Großröhrsdorf can be seen.
Information about the history, landscape and sights of the region of Kamenz and Pulsnitz as well as a traffic overview are included on the back of the hiking map.
|Info's||Hiking map with bridle paths contains UTM coordinate grid and is GPS-compatible.|
|Edition||6. Edition 2017|
|Scale||1 : 25 000|
|Publisher||Staatsbetrieb Geobasisinformation und Vermessung Sachsen in Dresden|
Interesting and worth seeing
- Monastery St. Marienstern in Pauschwitz-Kuckau
- Baroque castle Oberlichtenau
- Baroque castle Rammenau
- Exhibition and museum about the granite industry in Häslich
- Landscape Museum of the West Lusatia in the Ponickauhaus in Kamenz
- Museum with exhibition workshop "Pfefferküchlerei" in Pulsnitz
Further information about the Western Lusatia