The map set "The Harz in 4 Parts" combines the hiking and cycling maps "The Upper Harz", "Middle Harz", "The Eastern Harz" and "The Southern Harz" to form a practical complete package for the entire Harz region. Whether you want to go on challenging or more relaxing hiking tours, go on strenuous mountain biking or more relaxing trekking routes, the four detailed maps are always the ideal companions.
Themed hiking trails
Numerous signposted long-distance hiking trails lead through the Harz Mountains and are graphically highlighted on the maps. The certified quality hiking trails Harzer Hexen-Stieg and Karstwanderweg are among them, as are Harzer Grenzweg, Teufelsstieg, Harzer Baudensteig, Selketal-Stieg, Harzer Klosterwanderweg and Försterstieg.
New: Südharzer Dampfloksteig. The new themed hiking trail is shown on the Südharz map as a line and with a symbol.
|Area||Set represents the entire region of the Harz Mountains. In the west and southeast, the borders partly run closely along the mountain rim.|
|Info's||Walking and cycling map set, waterproof, rainproof, UTM grid for GPS|
|Scale||1 : 30 000|
|Size||115 x 205 mm, set in a plastic case|
|Circulation||Updated editione Oktober 2019|
- Harzklub hiking trails with markings and numbers
- Thematic long-distance hiking trails such as Harzer Hexen-Stieg, Selketal-Stieg, Harzer Grenzweg, Teufelsstieg, Karstwanderweg, Baudensteig, Försterstieg, Klosterwanderweg
- UTM grid for GPS
- High lines in 20-metre increments
- decent terrain shading
- signposted cycle paths
- MTB and cycle path recommendations
- Stamping points of the Harzer Wandernadel with numbers
- Signposts to places of interest, camping and caravan sites and youth hostels as well as leisure facilities such as indoor swimming pools, open-air swimming pools, golf courses and tennis courts, climbing and bike parks, riding facilities, ski lifts, ski runs and toboggan runs
- Download option for map extension to the west at www.schmidt-buch-verlag.de/downloads