Hiking map Stollberg / Ore Mountains
Hiking map Stollberg with Zwönitz, Schneeberg, Aue, Bad Schlema, Oelsnitz, Thalheim, Ehren-Friedersdorf and winter ski area Geyersche Wald.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: SK18
The map sheet shows the following villages in the surrounding area: Lichtenstein, Oelsnitz i.E., Lugau, Thalheim, Einsiedel, Klaffenbach, Burkhadtsdorf, Hartenstein, Wildenfels, Zwönitz, Schneeberg, Aue, Lößnitz, Bad Schlema, Geyer, Thum and Ehren-Friedersdorf. All marked hiking trails as well as cycle paths with their markings and bridle paths are available.
On the backside there is tourist information about the map area printed as well as a presentation of the winter sports area Geyerscher Wald Forest.
|Info's||Cycling map with riding paths and winter sports information|
|Edition||1. Edition 2010|
|Scale||1 : 33 000|
|Publisher||Sächsische Kartographie Dresden|
Interesting and worth seeing
- Lichtenstein with Daetz-Centrum and Miniworld
- Oelsnitz with mining museum of the hard coal mining
- Hartenstein with castle stone and castle ruin Hartenstein
- Schneeberg with evidence of silver mining
- Spa town Bad Schlema with the museum of uranium mining
- Geyer Forest with the Greifenstein Pond
- Gripping stones with the natural stage
- Mulde Valley Cycle Path
- Zschopautal cycle path