The hiking map shows the areas around the towns of Rathen, Hohnstein, Stadt Wehlen and Königstein. On the map sheet are also the villages Struppen, Lohmen (south-east part), Rathewalde, Walthersdorf, Porschdorf, Leupoldishain, Pfaffendorf, Gohrisch and Papstdorf.
The hiker will find the paths to the popular vacation destinations such as the Bastei, Brand, the fortress Königstein and the table mountains Lilienstein, Pfaffenstein, Papststein, Gohrisch, the Bärensteine, Rauenstein and the Polenztal.
Tourist information can be found on the back of the hiking map.
|Info's||Cycling map with drawn-in painter's path (Malerweg) - with GPS|
|Edition||12. Edition 2019|
|Scale||1 : 15 000|
|Publisher||Sächsische Kartographie Dresden|
Hiking and cycling tours
- Second stage of the painters' trail through Saxon Switzerland
- Through the Uttewalder Grund and the Teufelsgrund
- Through the Liebethaler Grund to Lohmen
- About the Rauenstein between Wehlen and Rathen
- To the lily stone, to the rough stones and to the bear stones
Further information about the Vordere Sächsische Schweiz is available here